Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Hey! I just noticed that the fake reviews of my books (discussed in my previous blog entry below) have been deleted from Amazon. I don't know who to thank for this, but I appreciate it.

Man, what a crazy week this has been. I got stranded in the middle of nowhere when my car's battery melted down, causing the electrical system to become demonically possessed. I can't wait to hear how much the repair is going to cost. I got a thousand mosquito bites waiting in the swamp for a tow truck, there's a heat wave going on, and I have no air conditioning in my house. On the plus side, I'm going to Comic-Con this week, and I have a new book deal in the works. So I'm basically sweaty, itchy, and broke...yet extremely happy.


2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm glad that despite everything, you made it to comic con! Your panel on writing the apocalypse was one of the best of the con.

--Jessica (your SAN to MDW seatmate)

4:20 PM  
Blogger Walter Greatshell said...

Thanks, Jessica! What a nice coincidence that you were at my panel and then we happened to be seated together on the flight home. What are the odds of that? I always dread long flights, but you helped make this one unusually pleasant. Now I'll think of you whenever I watch Game of Thrones!

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home