Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wow. Oh well (deep breath)...here goes:

I just got a four-book deal with Berkley. Repeat: I GOT A FOUR-BOOK DEAL WITH BERKLEY. They will be publishing the first two books of my Apocalypse series (formerly called Xombies and Xombie Rama), as well as my new novel Mad Skillz, and a fourth book to be determined. I'm still in a bit of a state of shock, because this offer literally came out of the blue. I'll let you know more as all the details come in, but for now: WOOO-HOOO!

Oh, and to KnittyOtter: I want to hug that zombie!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent!! :D

Have they given you a working time frame for your books to be published and available for sale?

I can't wait to read Mad Skillz and see what the fourth book will be about.

George, My Zombie was very excited about your news. He wanted to hug you too... Today's blog post explains it all. ;)

*OtterHuggles*
KnittyOtter

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Walter - CONGRATS! You Rock! Love, Nanci

12:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Walter, i look forward to continuing the "Xombies" line, i just finished it the other night...As former Naval personel myself, i felt right at "home" with it....

Keep em comin man, we're all awaitin....

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home