Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Well, I'm doing something I've never done before: throwing a book-release party. What book, you say? Well, since you ask, I'm talking about my novel, XOMBIES: APOCALYPSE BLUES. So if you happen to be in Providence, Rhode Island, at 7pm on Tuesday the 29th, I invite you to come by Books on the Square, 471 Angell Street, and join me for some food, drink, and naked fisticuffs. No!--I meant genteel conversation.

Oh, and I've just confirmed that from 1-4pm on Saturday, October 3rd, I'll be signing books at B. Dalton Books, S. Shore Plaza, in Braintree, MA. At the very least I'll have snacks there, so that should be a good time, too. I'm a no-pressure kind of guy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there - I am a Xombie Zombie or am I a Zombie Xombie - or am I a Xombie Xombie . . .

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home