Friday, October 30, 2009

Thanks to my friend, playwright and audio engineer Cyrus Leddy, I have a recording of myself babbling about my book XOMBIES: APOCALYPSE BLUES. Cyrus secretly caught this talk at my book-release party, so I hope I didn't say anything too incriminating. If you care to listen to it, another friend of mine, web expert Brian Greene, has kindly posted the link on my homepage.

In other news, I just took part in the big Halloween chat at Writerspace. Completely nuts, that's all I can say. It was like being in a room full of people all talking at once--I couldn't type fast enough to keep up. It probably didn't matter anyway, since I really think it might have been the wrong crowd for my book. But one thing we could all agree on was how much we love chocolate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home